Its just my first year here at blogosphere and the array of people and life which I became acquainted with had no boundaries. Perhaps it is this universal nature, the one which links us together, that keeps me going here. It was just a week back that a new friend, Juhi Roy, who writes some amazing entries at SHIHT ZOOO, nominated me for the Leibster Awards. It took some googling to understand what it was all about, and frankly when I knew about it I was just surprised someone really cared to nominate my blog. It is these small pleasures of friendship that keeps me again. Thank you again Juhi!
THE LIEBSTER AWARD, OFFICIAL RULES:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!
ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS JUHI ASKED:
1. Your secret obsession?
Ans. Traveling. Have a travelogue I author hidden somewhere in the blogosphere!
2. Your favorite smell?
Ans. The smell of sea
3. What inspires you to write a post?
Ans. Life, life around and within is my greatest inspiration.
4. What is your therapy to get through the lows of your life?
Ans. Smile off the pain. Laugh off the tears.
5. One destination you have dreamt visiting?
Ans. Amazon Rain Forests
6. Do you think love gives way to reality?
7. What do you love getting as gifts?
Ans. As a matter of fact, ANYTHING
8. Given a chance to undo a mistake would you do it or leave it as it is?
Ans. Depends on the mistake.
9. What do you like to blog the most about?
Ans. I blog about anything strike me, anything that I notice.
Ans. Can't think of a specific thing :P
Ans. Quite contrary to your answer, getting out of college!
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I am a humanist
2. I believe in communism
3. I love Pink Floyd
4. I love traveling
5. I dream a lot
6. I hate college
7. I love sleeping late and waking early
8. I believe in the human capability to change the World
9. I hate to see children go to work rather than school
10. I am not materialistic
11. If I love you and you ask me to die, I may just go off and die!
I'D LIKE TO NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING AUTHORS FOR THE AWARD
1. HIMANI RAWAT NAYAL, Rumbling Of A Heart
2. NATASA DOLENC, Tales of autumn
3. SUMANA ROY, vision
4. ANKITA, Thoughts
5. MADHUMATI MANJUNATH, It Can get Verse